This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Property Tucked Away at the End of a Cul-de-sac
- Close Proximity to Many Amenities
- Easily Accessible for the Belfast Bound Commuter
- Living Room with Attractive Oak Fireplace and Open Fire
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, All with Built-in Wardrobes
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Superb Site with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans or Boats
- Front Garden with Low Maintenance Aspect
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats or Horse Boxes, etc
- Early Viewing Essential
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
Additional InformationTucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this detached property offers excellent convenience to many amenities including shops, Springhill shopping complex, bus and train stations and Clandeboye Retail Park, as well as being easily accessible for the Belfast bound commuter.
The accommodation comprises of living room, with attractive oak fireplace and open fire, and kitchen with casual dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and shower room with white suite.
Outside the property occupies a fantastic site with ample parking for cars, caravans or boats, etc. There is also a front garden and rear garden with southerly aspect, both of which have that all important low maintenance idea. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a detached garage.
This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers and we can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door with stained and leaded glass inset, uPVC double glazed side panels to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.02m (12' 7" x 9' 11")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, attractive oak fireplace with open fire.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 4.98m x 3.68m (16' 4" x 12' 1")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge, glass display cabinet with built-in lighting, concealed spotlights, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.87m (12' 10" x 9' 5")
Built-in wardrobe, storage cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.97m (10' 2" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.08m x 2.03m (6' 10" x 6' 8")
plus door recess
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with hand shower, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap on vanity unit, low flush WC, laminate tile effect floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Superb site tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with ample parking for cars, caravans and boats, etc, driveway leading to detached garage, low maintenance front garden in loose stones, low maintenance private fully enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect, extensive paved patio terrace, additional paved patio area to side which could be potential dog run, outside tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.56m x 2.62m (18' 3" x 8' 7")
at widest points
Up and over door, power and light.
Heading along West Circular Road in the direction of Springhill Shopping Complex turn right onto Westmorland Crescent. Number 44 is at the end.
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »