- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- House & Site with Full Planning for Additional Dwelling
- Excellent Development Opportunity
- Red Brick Terrace on Large Site
- Dwelling Currently Generating Rental Income
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sought After Residential Location
Additional Information*EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - HOUSE & SITE WITH FULL PLANNING FOR A SINGLE DWELLING*
Occupying a large corner site the accommodation is currently tenanted at £495PCM and comprises of one reception, fitted kitchen, bathroom suite and two bedrooms. The heating is gas fired and the windows are single glazed. Outside there are large gardens to the front and side,
The planning ref is LA04/2018/0597/F and is for a proposed single dwelling.
Contact Rea Estates for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glass panelled insets, wood laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.63m x 4.22m (11'10" x 13'10")
- Into bay, brick fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.14m x 4.19m (7'0" x 13'8")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 2.82m x 2.70m (9'3" x 8'10")
- Mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.00m x 2.64m (9'10" x 8'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed gardens to the front and side, enclosed rear yard
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »