- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Spacious End of Terrace Townhouse within Much Sought After Development
- Reception Hall with Cloakroom/Utility Area Off
- Bright Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Generous Lounge with Dining Area & Feature Slate Fireplace
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite
- Fitted Bathroom with Coloured Suite & Electric Shower
- Ideal Accommodation for Modern Day Living Requirements
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed/Alarm System
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles/Rear Patio Garden
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location with Host of Local Amenities Extremely Close by
- Ideal for Wide Range of Buyers with Early Viewing Recommended
- Stamp Duty Relief Until March 2021
Additional InformationThis attractive spacious end townhouse occupies a quiet cul-de-sac location tucked away within this ever popular development whilst also being extremely convenient to a host of local amenities including shops at the Dub Stores, transport links and Barnett's Park.
The property offers deceptively spacious well presented accommodation over two floors which is ideally complimented by driveway parking and a rear patio garden. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for modern day living requirements.
Recent sales in this particular development have proven extremely successful and with all this fine home has to offer including value for money it will have wide ranging appeal especially to first time buyers, young professionals and investors. Early viewing is highly recommended so as not to miss out.
- Mahogany effect double glazed uPVC front door with matching side panels to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Understairs storage, laminate wood effect floor.
- CLOAKROOM/UTILITY AREA:
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:
- 3.84m x 3.m (12' 7" x 9' 10")
(at widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker alcove with extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.18m x 4.72m (17' 0" x 15' 6")
(at widest points). Feature slate fire surround with tiled inset and hearth with Baxi grate, matching laminate wood effect floor,cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed picture window and French door to rear garden area.
- Matching laminate wood effect floor, built-in shelved hot press with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater, access to insulated roof space with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.2m (16' 0" x 10' 6")
(at widest points). Matching laminate wood effect floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.74m (9' 2" x 9' 0")
(at widest points). Double built-in wardrobe, matching laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.06m (9' 0" x 6' 9")
(at widest points). Built-in wardrobe, matching laminate wood effect floor.
- Coloured three piece suite comprising wood panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls and dado rail.
- Paviour driveway with parking for multiple vehicles to front. Enclosed large side storage area. Private paved rear patio garden with raised flower beds. Boiler house.
After Dub Stores off the Upper Malone Road into Upper Malone Park, Upper Malone Gardens is the second on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »