- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Mid Terrace Property
- Good Sized Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Currently Let Until July 2020 at £750 per month
- HMO Licence and HMO Planning Permission
- Convenient to Local Amenities in Stranmillis Village
- Walking Distance to Queens University and Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis superb mid terrace property is ideally located in the heart of Stranmillis Village.
The property is well presented by the current owners and offers three double bedrooms along with a fitted kitchen and good sized lounge. In addition the property benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating.
The property has an HMO Licence and HMO Planning Permission offering value for money and a wonderful investment opportunity, viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect flooring
- 3.05m x 2.95m (10' 0" x 9' 8")
Laminate wood effect flooring, under stairs storage
- 3.86m x 1.85m (12' 8" x 6' 1")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring hob with electric oven under, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, access to rear
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.84m (12' 9" x 9' 4")
Bay window, attractive fireplave with cast iron and tiled inset and slate hearth
- Airing cupboard with gas fired boiler
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.07m (13' 0" x 10' 1")
Laminate wood effect flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.41m (10' 1" x 7' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.88m (9' 0" x 6' 2")
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls
- Front forecourt and enclosed rear yard
From Stranmillis Village turn in to Sandymount Street and follow one way system to turn right on to St Albans Gardens
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »