- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable well presented town house.
- Two good well appointed bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / Dining area.
- White shower suite.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Private extensive rear gardens.
- Large detached garage.
- Well worth a visit.
A comfortable red brick property that enjoys a prominent position within this popular location that continues to soar in demand with first time buyers and investors alike. Two good, bright, well appointed bedrooms and one generous comfortable reception room. Fitted kitchen / dining area. Luxury recently installed white shower suite. Double glazed windows / eaves / fascia / front and rear / double glazed doors also in upvc. Oil fired central heating system. Extensive mature and private gardens to front and private to rear. Large detached garage. Feature wall / pillars / double gates. Fresh presentation throughout. Established residential location with easy walking distance to the Springfield Rd / Immediate possession / chain free. Excellent well maintained and presented home. Well worth a visit. EPC E48
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 17'9 X 10'7 (5.41m X 3.23m)
- Feature wooden effect strip floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN 11'4 x 8'1 (3.45m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiling, glazed cabinets, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 15'3 x 9'8 (4.65m x 2.95m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built--in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'2 x 8'7 (3.10m x 2.62m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LUXURY WHITE SHOWER SUITE
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, wash hand basin, vanity unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, downlighters, low flush w.c, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Extensive and mature in neat lawns, private rear gardens, flowerbeds, fencing, pillars / double gates.
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'3 x 10'9 (5.56m x 3.28m)
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »