- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Modernised Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Utility & Dining
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Highest Presentation
- Many Extras
- Most Convenient Location - Close to Local Amenities
Additional InformationA Magnificent Spacious Modernised Town Terrace in the Ever Popular Location
A most impressive period town terrace which has been modernised and presented to the highest possible standard. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge into bay, superb fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and gas hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers utility room, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme in recent years.
Convenient to the many excellent local amenities immediate internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.14 x 4.75 (13'7" x 15'7")
- Into bay, attractive hole in wall fireplace feature cast iron multi fuel burner, wooden over mantle, granite hearth, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.97 x 3.10 (16'4" x 10'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, American fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Utility Room 2.16 x 1.75 (7'1" x 5'9")
- Formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, wine fridge, wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1.97 x 2.20 (6'6" x 7'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.06 x 3.38 (10'0" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.15 x 2.54 (10'4" x 8'4")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space 5.55 2.61 (18'3" 8'7")
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »