- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Convenient Access to Belfast City Centre & Excellent Range of Local Schools
- 3 Separate Reception Rooms, Drawing Room, Family Room & Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Built-in Units, Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Separate WC & Additional Ground Floor Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Extensive Rear Garden with Lawn Areas & Mature Boundary Hedging
- Ample Parking Area to Rear of Property
Additional InformationAn excellent detached family home in a popular residential location in south east Belfast. Conveniently positioned for those seeking good access to the city centre, a range of popular local schools and the ever popular hub of the Ormeau Road.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, three well proportioned reception rooms, (drawing room, living room and family room), a modern fitted kitchen with dining area and adjoining utility room with separate shower room. Upstairs are four good sized bedrooms, a main family bathroom and separate WC.
In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating, magnificent gardens and large parking area to the rear of the property. We can highly recommend early viewing as properties in the excellent location attract a large amount of interested parties.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood strip floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.37m (15' 9" x 11' 1")
Feature fireplace, surround and mantle, tiled hearth, cast iron inset with decorative tiling, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.39m (15' 9" x 11' 1")
Feature fireplace, surround , mantle and impressive over mantle cast iron inset, cornice ceiling. Folding doors to . . .
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.26m x 3.37m (13' 12" x 11' 1")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset with decorative tiled inlay.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.5m x 3.m (14' 9" x 9' 10")
Range of modern high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. integrated dishwasher, built-in oven and hob, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.2m (10' 6" x 7' 3")
Excellent range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 3.3m (13' 1" x 10' 10")
Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.m x 3.3m (13' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.4m (9' 10" x 7' 10")
- Panelled bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- Enclosed front garden area. Extensive rear garden area with lawns, mature trees and boundary hedging. Ample parking to the rear of the property for up to three cars.
Heading out of town on Ravenhill Road, turn left into Ardenlee Avenue, then right into Shelburn Road, continue via Onslow Parade to Ravenhill Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »