- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Private tarmac driveway
- Burglar alarm
- Enclosed paved patio
- Detached Garage
- Gazebo and entertainment area
Additional InformationAn exceptionally finished 3 bedroom property within the much sought after Plantation View development.
Very well located to commute to Coleraine or Derry/Londonderry.
Only a 2 minute walk to local shops, clinic and amenities, with the town centre a 5 minute drive.
This property is finished to an excellent standard with quality finishes and excellent workmanship, the property offers ample living and bedroom space for families to enjoy and share together. Homes of this standard rarely come onto the market.
The property benefits from a large corner plot, private tarmac driveway, planted front and side gardens, large enclosed paved patio with wood structure gazebo, and detached garage.
- Ground floor accommodation
- This very well presented home is accessed via traditional paved entrance way, with composite black 6 panel door. The entrance hall is finished in grey wood effect floor tiling, with industrial style metal pendant lights, deep decorative architrave, and skirting paired with traditional 4 panel doors creating a mix of traditional and contemporary decor throughout the home.
- Living Room 4.36 x 5.2 (max) (14'3" x 17'0" (max))
- Dark wood laminate flooring, paired against dark blue
avy Farrow & Ball wall paint and eye catching Graham and Brown damask wallpaper on feature wall. Henley wood burning stove inset with sandstone hearth, TV point and wooden Venetian blinds.
- Kitchen/Dining 7 x 3.66 (22'11" x 12'0")
- Grey wood effect floor tiling, with U shaped kitchen units finished in dark blue solid wood doors and solid oak carcasses internally, white side stone worktops. LED strip lighting around baseboard and larder cupboard internal lighting, LG American style fridge freezer, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, CDA five ring gas hob, built in oven, plate warmer and grill microwave.
TV point and French style doors accessing the paved patio and outdoor entertaining space.
- WC 1.99 x 0.96 (6'6" x 3'1")
- Victorian style patterned floor tiling, half height wall tiling, floral patterned wallpaper, low flush toilet and contemporary pedestal wash hand basin with Venetian window blind.
- First Floor accommodation
- Accessed via cream carpeted stairs and landing, contrast white and dark wood banister.
Shelved storage cupboard on landing.
- Master bedroom 4.74 x 3.24 (15'6" x 10'7")
- Large double bedroom with grey carpeted flooring, cream and gold feature wall paper, Venetian blinds, TV point and built in shelving unit.
- Ensuite 2.24 x 1.44 (7'4" x 4'8")
- Half height wall and floor tiling, three piece contemporary suite including low flush toilet, floating half pedestal wash hand basin and full height tiled shower cubicle with slimline base and Venetian window blind.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 x 3.1 (11'5" x 10'2")
- Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, feature floral wallpaper, Venetian blinds and TV point
- Bedroom 3 3 x 3.35 (9'10" x 10'11")
- Currently used as dressing room, finished in grey carpeted flooring, built in white wardrobe units with multiple hanging and shelving spaces. Brick effect wallpaper with dressing table and floating shelving, Venetian blinds.
- Half height wall and floor tiling, white bath set in enclosure with large ceiling height wall mounted mirror, low flush toilet, floating half pedestal sink, full height tiled shower cubicle with slimline floor tray.
- Set on a corner plot the property benefits from large tarmac driveway, paved front entrance way, and side walkway, front and side gardens with planted beds, and wall climbers.
There is also a large enclosed paved area to the side with permanent timber gazebo structure raised paved seating areas, and wired with electric roof heaters and lights.
- Detached garage with roller shutter door, side entrance door and double glazed window with electric and water.
- Located in the garage with full length workbench with 1 1/2 stainless steel sink, washing machine and tumble dryer with grey subway style tile splash back.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »