- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- One & A Half Receptions
- Recently Installed Composite Front Door
- Modern Shaker Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Excellent Standard Of Finish
- Oak Skirting, Architraves & Balustrades
- Generous Enclosed Garden To Rear With Raised Decked Area
- Extremely Popular Residential Area
Simply a super semi!
Number 44 has witnessed many changes and improvements under its current ownership, from the recently installed composite entrance door to the introduction of oak skirting and stair balustrades, a very ‘welcome home’ is evident from arrival.
Located in a quiet cul de sac location just off the Bravellen Road, this super property offers three bedroom, one and a half reception accommodation together with modern décor, modern shaker kitchen units and generous rear garden with decked area. Perfectly suited for the first-time buyer or indeed someone wishing to move in, unpack and put your feet up. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- with recently installed partly glazed composite entrance door, tiled floor, oak balustrade staircase leading to the first floor with storage under.
- 3.81m x 4.5m (12' 6" x 14' 9")
(plus bay, multi fuel stove, slate hearth, points for wall lights wooden flooring.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.15m x 4.65m (10' 4" x 15' 3")
with eye and low level shaker style oak units, stainless steel sink unit, tiling between units, touch control ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, eye level stainless steel oven, frosted glass display unit, saucepan drawers, larder unit, housing for an American style fridge freezer, wine rack, tiled floor, recessed spot lights, window pelmet with display lights, TV point.
- Utility Room:
- 1.7m x 2.08m (5' 7" x 6' 10")
with low level units, single bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splash back, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor.
- comprising; pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, WC, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- with shelved airing cupboard.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.18m x 3.84m (10'5 x 12'7)
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.18m x 3.94m (10'5 x 12'11)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.16m x 2.77m (7' 1" x 9' 1")
plus recess storage area.
- comprising; panel bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lighting, tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitting.
- Property approached by coloured stone driveway and parking to the front side. Front and side gardens in lawn a bordered by panel fencing. Generous rear garden in lawn, paved patio area and decked area with display lighting. Outside lights.
From Castle Street turn left onto the Bravallen Road. Turn right into Parklands and then right again. No. 44 is situated at the end of the cul de sac on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »