- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Three Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Through Lounge/Dining Room with Multi Fuel Stove
- Luxury Kitchen with Attractive Floor and Wall Tiling
- Modern White Bathroom with Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Decking, Patio, Garden Shed
- Popular Residential Location Close to a Vast Range of Amenities
An excellent semi detached property offering well presented family accommodation which has been carefully maintained and improved by the current owners. Comprising of three good size bedrooms, generous through lounge to dining room including hole in wall feature fireplace with attractive multi fuel stove and granite hearth. Recently improved luxury kitchen with double built-in under oven, ceramic tile flooring and partly tiled walls. Modern white bathroom suite with ceramic tile flooring and recessed spotlighting. Floored and sheeted roofspace, gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows, external doors and fascia/soffit's. The outside area offers small front area, driveway to side and enclosed rear garden with decking area and raised patio and garden shed. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. Cupboard under stairs with gas fired boiler.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room 20'2 x 11'1 (6.15m x 3.38m)
- Hole in wall fireplace with wooden plinth. Wood laminate flooring. Open to:
- Dining Room 11'1 x 9'7 (3.38m x 2.92m)
- Wood laminated flooring. Patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen 16'4 x 7'3 (4.98m x 2.21m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, double built-in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor good. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Timber panelled ceiling with recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'2 x 9'9 (3.40m x 2.97m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Range of full length built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 10'5 x 7'5 (3.18m x 2.26m)
- Wood laminated flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring. Linen cupboard. Recessed spotlighting.
- Floored and sheeted, electric and velux window.
- Small paved area to front and driveway to side. Enclosed rear garden with decking and raised patio area. Garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »