- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached chalet house
- 5 bedrooms (master with en-suite and dressing room)
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Ground floor shower room
- Ground floor bathroom
- First floor shower room
- CCTV system in place
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Oil fired central heating system
- Beam vacuum system
- Foundations in for double garage
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Private site with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside (approx 0.6 acres)
Additional InformationSet on a beautiful spacious site in the heart of the countryside, this modern dwelling offers 5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a study, ample storage space and modern fittings throughout. With foundations in for a double garage and with the option of being able to purchase additional land, this make for a truly exciting purchase. Homes Independent advise all interested parties to book their own personal viewing to fully appreciate what is on offer.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With pine balustrade stair case to first floor. Vaulted ceiling. Large storage cupboard. Hot press with shelved storage. PVC front door with side panes. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 4.72m x 4.55m (15' 6" x 14' 11")
With multi fuel burning stove (with back boiler heating ground floor radiators) to exposed brick inset and tiled hearth with sleeper mantle. Laminated wooden flooring. Steps up to kitchen/diner.
- 8.79m x 6.48m (28' 10" x 21' 3")
(Max) with a range of eye and low level fitted cream units with chrome handles, 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated dish wash, Plumbed for American fridge freezer, wine rack, glazed display unit. Space for Rangemaster style stove with hooded extractor fan over. Island with breakfast bar. Recessed lighting to floor level. Spot lighting to ceiling. Spacious dining area.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With PVC door to rear. Laminated wooden flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.69m (11' 4" x 8' 10")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Generous work bench space. Laminated wooden flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.84m x 1.17m (9' 4" x 3' 10")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Splash back tiling. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.33m (14' 7" x 10' 11")
With en-suite and dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.34m x 2.34m (7' 8" x 7' 8")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with vanity unit and shower to corner cubicle. Splash back tiling tiled flooring.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 1.96m (15' 4" x 6' 5")
With generous storage units.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.33m (15' 3" x 10' 11")
With laminated wooden flooring.
- 3.81m x 2.79m (12' 6" x 9' 2")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with vanity unit and sunken jacuzzi bath. Splash back tiling. Laminated wooden flooring.
- With 2x Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.12m x 3.43m (20' 1" x 11' 3")
With 2x Velux window and generous eaves storage. Currently used as play room.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.55m x 4.06m (14' 11" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.13m x 4.65m (16' 10" x 15' 3")
With Velux window.
- Study/Bedroom (6):
- 4.65m x 2.92m (15' 3" x 9' 7")
With access to loft and glazed door.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.8m (9' 11" x 5' 11")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Storage cupboard. Velux window. Laminated flooring.
- Driveway leading up to slightly elevated site. Gardens in lawn to front, side and rear. Outside lights. Ample parking. Space for sheds and out buildings. Founds in place for detached double garage. Site bounded by recently installed wooden fencing.
Coming from Newtown-crommelin this property is located close to the junction of Omerbane Road and Skerry West Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »