- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 4 bed (1 ensuite), 2 reception & bathroom detached chalet bungalow
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- Hardwood double glazing throughout
- Extensive mature site extending to approx. 3/4 of an acre
- Solar Panels (owned outright) generating c. £1,500 per annum
- This 4 bedroom, 2 reception detached chalet bungalow occupies a mature spacious site extending to approximately 3/4 of an acre fronting the main Newbridge Road. Offering spacious family accommodation and within close proximity to Coleraine town centre, schools and within easy commuting distance to Ballymoney and Ballymena this property is sure to attract a wide range of purchasers and viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Ground Floor - Rear Entrance Hall:
- With tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling and cloaks cupboard.
- Lounge: 5.77m x 3.89m (18'11 x 12'9)
- (inc. bay)
With feature fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth and wooden surround, amtico flooring, cove ceiling, ceiling rose and lighting on dimmer switch.
- Dining Room: 5.74m x 3.51m (18'10 x 11'6)
- (inc. bay)
With tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling and recessed eyeball lighting.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 5.28m x 3.96m (17'4 x 13'0)
- Fully fitted with extensive range of eye and low level real wood units with concealed under lighting, glass display cabinet, pelmet, half tiled around worktops, wine rack, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, double eye level electric oven, extractor fan, built-in gas hob, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, points for wall lighting, tiled floor, beamed ceiling and recessed lighting.
- Utility Room: 3.63m x 2.06m (11'11 x 6'9)
- With eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled around worktop, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer and tiled floor.
- Rear Hallway:
- With amtico flooring, dado rail and cove ceiling.
- Master Bedroom: 4.39m x 3.96m (14'5 x 13'0)
- With range of built-in bedroom furniture and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bidet, WC, full tiled walls, cove ceiling and cushion flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 4.42m x 3.96m (14'6 x 13'0)
- With cove ceiling and ceiling rose.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With hotpress and velux style window.
- Bedroom 3: 5.59m x 3.40m (18'4 x 11'2)
- With range of pine fitted bedroom furniture, beam ceiling, recessed eyeball lighting and built-in storage.
- Bedroom 4: 3.99m x 3.12m (13'01 x 10'3)
- With beam ceiling.
- With suite comprising jacuzzi style bath, fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls and pine strip ceiling.
- Detached Double Garage: 7.16m x 6.35m (23'6 x 20'10)
- Cavity wall construction, dual set of wooden doors, pedestrian access to front and rear, WC, strip lighting and power.
- Property approached by sweeping tarmac driveway with enclosed veranda to front of property with patio area. Mature gardens surrounding property laid in lawn and dotted with shrubs, enclosed by hedging.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »