- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Most Convenient Location
- Low Outgoings
Additional InformationDouble Extended Period Semi Detached Villa Holding an Excellent Position Within This Ever Popular Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a double extended red brick semi detached villa holding a slightly elevated position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into extended bay, extended fitted kitchen and bathroom in modern white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, exposed timber and wood laminate floor coverings and is conveniently positioned to the many local amenities with public transport, schools and local shopping all within walking distance. Private gardens and low outgoings makes this the ideal starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.21 x 4.04 (13'10" x 13'3")
- Into bay, attractive brick fireplace, double panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Dining Room 3.98 x 2.35 (13'1" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 3.94 x 3.86 (12'11" x 12'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, extractor fan, breakfast bar, glazed display units, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
Utility area, plumbed for washing machine, uPvc double glazed stable door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.28 x 2.82 (14'1" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2.34 x 3.31 (7'8" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, wooden floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, gas boiler.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »