- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1800 Sq Ft Semi Detached
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and spacious semi detached villa, extending to c.1800 sq ft, which is located in this much sought after development where homes are always in demand.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge both with engineered oak flooring, family room with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, Beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven, hob and matching utility room. There is also a dining room / bedroom four and a luxury bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle. Upstairs there are a further three bedrooms, master with dressing room ( potential ensuite ) and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include gas heating and Pvc double glazing. Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn and fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, engineered oak flooring, radiator, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 4.83m x 3.58m (15'10" x 11'9")
- Feature hole in wall style mock fireplace, engineered oak flooring, radiator
- FAMILY ROOM 3.61m x 3.61m (11'10" x 11'10")
- Radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- KITCHEN / DINER 3.81m x 3.58m (12'6" x 11'9")
- Range of Beech high and low level units, formica worktops, Franke basin and a half stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, gas boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.11m x 2.03m (6'11" x 6'8")
- Matching range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, Pvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM FOUR 3.66m x 3.61m (12'0" x 11'10")
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate walk-in shower area with Pharo power shower with water jets, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to fully floored roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM ONE 4.50m x 3.61m (14'9" x 11'10")
- DRESSING ROOM 3.58m x 2.13m (11'9" x 7'0")
- Velux window, radiator, potential ensuite.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.52m x 3.61m (14'10" x 11'10")
- BEDROOM THREE 3.78m x 3.61m (12'5" x 11'10")
- Radiator, velux window.
- Luxury white suite comprising bath with feature chome taps and pull out shower attachment Fully tiled shower cubicle, shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, velux window, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn, fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
PVC fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »