This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- One & A Half Receptions
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Recently Repainted Internally
- Recently Carpeted Throughout
- Popular Residential Area
- Ready To Move Into
What a cracker! Having been recently repainted and re carpeted throughout this is without a doubt a ready to move into and put your feet up property. Boasting three bedroom (master ensuite), one and a half reception accommodation together with uPVC Double Glazed windows and Detached Garage. Knocklynn always being an extremely popular area being close to Shops, Schools, Causeway Hospital, Local Bus Links and Commuter Routes will command much interest especially from the first time buyer and investor.
Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- with under stairs storage, telephone point, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled floor.
- 3.48m x 4.93m (11'5 x 16'2)
with feature pine surround fireplace, cast iron horse shoe inset, tiled hearth, telephone and TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.43m x 4.22m (11' 3 x 13' 10)
with range of eye and low level units with tiling between, integrated fridge, ceramic hob and electric under oven, extractor fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, corner window, recessed lighting, recently tiled floor.
- Utility Room:
- 1.96m x 2.77m (6'5 x 9'1)
with low level and larder units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, recently tiled floor, extractor fan.
- turned landing with hot press, access to attic, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.45m x 4.9m (11' 4 x 16' 1)
(to widest point). Ensuite: with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, electric fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.74m x 3.45m (9'0 x 11'4)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.29m x 2.95m (7'6 x 9'8)
- with panel bath and tiling around, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, extractor fan.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.68m x 5.64m (12'1 x 18'6)
with roller and pedestrian door, light and power.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature planting. Recently stoned driveway leading to detached garage. Rear garden laid in lawn with concrete pathways, enclosed by close boar fencing.
(in last 30 days)
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »