- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented and maintained modern 3 storey townhouse
- Located in the sought after seaside location of Kinnegar
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area/sunroom
- Utility room/playroom
- Downstairs WC
- Four bedrooms
- First level sitting room
- Main bathroom with white suite
- Integral garage
- Gas fired central heating (new Worcester Bosch Gas Boiler installed May 2018)
- Double glazed throughout
- Enclosed rear paved patio area with outside light and tap
- Private car parking space to the front (side-by-side parking for two vehicles)
- A stone's throw from the seashore and Holywood town centre
- Public transport links and main arterial routes all within short reach
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this this modern townhouse in Kinnegar which is in excellent decorative order and requires the purchaser to do little except move in. Spread over three floors, this bright and spacious property is located seconds from the shore line and a few minutes walk from Holywood town centre and the railway station. Also close to hand are local amenities such as Tesco Knocknagoney and Holywood Exchange, George Best City Airport, a range of social establishments such as the Dirty Duck in Kinnegar itself and many more in Holywood town centre and finally a range of superb schools.
The property offers excellent accommodation across three levels. On the ground floor there is a modern fitted kitchen which opens to a dining area/sunroom with access (via double opening doors) out to the enclosed patio area. There is also a utility room which provides ample storage, a WC and access to the integral garage which is also used for storage and houses the gas fired boiler. On the first floor there is a spacious lounge with double opening doors to a Juliet balcony and bedroom four with en suite shower room. On the second floor there are a further three bedrooms, a family bathroom and storage cupboard for linens and towels.
Other benefits include gas fired central heating (new Worcester Bosch Gas Boiler installed May 2018), double glazing throughout and private parking space to the front.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, hardwood door with glazed panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 7.06m x 4.62m (23' 2" x 15' 2")
At widest points. Contemporary kitchen with a good range of high and low level units with solid oak worktop, porcelain single drainer sink unit with contemporary detachable tap, space for range cooker, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated Neff dishwasher, partly tiled walls, recessed LED lighting, tiled floor. Dining space for table and 6/8 chairs, velux window, wood effect uPVC door to rear patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.79m (10' 7" x 9' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- White suite comprising, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
- 3.23m x 2.77m (10' 7" x 9' 1")
(Accessed from utility room) Up and over door, gas fired boiler, power, light and heat.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 4.65m (15' 4" x 15' 3")
Wood laminate floor, double opening French doors to Juliet balcony.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 2.67m (11' 4" x 8' 9")
Wood laminate floor, built in mirrored Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower enclosure with chrome shower fitments, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 2.54m (15' 3" x 8' 4")
Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 1.96m (12' 2" x 6' 5")
Wood laminate floor, velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.67m (9' 6" x 8' 9")
Wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower attachment, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, velux window.
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard with shelving and hanging space.
- Enclosed rear paved patio area with outside light and tap. Private car parking space to the front (side-by-side parking for two vehicles).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »