- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Family Home in the Popular Ilford Park Development
- Offering c. 1,550 sqft of Modern Living Space with High Spec. Finish
- Spacious Lounge with Cast-Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances
- Open-Plan to Both Dining Room and Family Room
- Separate Utility Room and Ground Floor W.C.
- Three First Floor Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Family Bathroom with a Contemporary White Suite
- Mains Wired Smoke, Heat and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- High Efficiency Oil Boiler with Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Bitmac Driveway with Sheltered Car Port for Multiple Vehicles
- Good Sized, West Facing Rear Garden with Lawn and Patio Area
- 4+ Years of NHBC Warranty Remaining
- Convenient Location within Short Drive of East and South Belfast
- Variety of Local Parks, Golf Courses and Recreational Centres
- Nurseries, Primary and Secondary Schools within Close Proximity
Additional InformationConstructed to an exacting standard by Hagan Homes in 2016, this stunning home offers well appointed accommodation spanning c. 1,550 sqft of modern family living space.
Crossnacreevy is an excellent family environment for those who enjoy the quieter aspects of the countryside without compromising on convenience and lifestyle. Ilford Park is a short journey to a superb selection of nurseries, schools and colleges in Belfast and the surrounding towns. Golfers are spoilt for choice with the Castlereagh Hills, Mount Ober and Shandon Golf Clubs all within three miles.
With its close proximity to Belfast, Crossnacreevy has convenient access to a comprehensive motorway and dual carriageway network making it an ideal commuter location for those travelling into and around the City. For those travelling further afield, the George Best Belfast City Airport is just four miles away and the Belfast International Airport twenty five miles away.
The property itself comprises a welcoming entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern kitchen/dining/family room, utility room and W.C. on the ground floor. To the first floor, there are three spacious bedrooms (master benefiting from an en-suite shower room) and a main family bathroom.
Externally, the property has a double length carport driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles. There is plentiful additional on-street parking around the property. The rear garden benefits from a sizeable lawn and a patio area, perfect for entertaining and enjoying a sunny, westerly aspect.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
To arrange a private viewing or for further information please call Rodgers & Finney Estate Agents on 028 9065 3111 or visit www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Composite front door with fanlight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, alarm keypad.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.57m x 3.77m (21' 7" x 12' 4")
Feature fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, French doors to rear, carpeted floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 10.28m x 3.78m (33' 9" x 12' 5")
KITCHEN: Modern range of high and low level fitted shaker style kitchen units with chrome door furniture and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include; electric double oven, microwave, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel/glass extractor fan over, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to dining area and family area with sliding patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Matching range of high and low level fitted shaker style kitchen units with chrome door furniture and laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for dishwasher, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space, hot press/storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.16m x 3.78m (13' 8" x 12' 5")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, walk-in double shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric power shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.38m (11' 4" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.68m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
- 2.65m x 2.27m (8' 8" x 7' 5")
(at widest points) White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and shower unit over, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Stone chip pebbled flowerbeds, bitmac car port/driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles, access to rear.
- Enclosed, west-facing garden laid in lawn with paved patio, border fencing, PVC oil tank, 'Grant Vortex' high efficiency oil boiler, bin storage area.
Driving country bound on the Ballygowan Road, just past Roselawn Cemetery, turn right into Houston Park and Ilford Park is located on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »