- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Semi Detached Property
- Living Room with Bay Window and Original Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room with Original Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Three Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Private Courtyard with Raised Timber Decked Area Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Excellent Public and Private Transport Links
- Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance to the Heart of Ballyhackamore
- Close to Local Amenities of Ballyhackamore Village and in the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached home has been beautifully presented throughout creating a stylish living environment yet retaining all the character and charm of a property of this era. Located in the centre of Ballyhackamore a short stroll from an excellent array of shops, cafes and restaurants, this property will have strong appeal for the first or second time buyer looking for a property in the heart of the action. Leading primary and secondary schools are also in close proximity as are excellent transport links for Belfast city centre with the bus and Glider stops at the end of the street.
- uPVC front door with double glazed inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage under stairs, part wood panelled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 2.84m (12' 3" x 9' 4")
into bay window
Exposed and treated wooden floor, feature stained glass top light, picture rail, cornice ceiling, original timber surround fireplace with cast iron and original tiled inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.38m x 4.78m (11' 1" x 15' 8")
L-shaped and at widest points
Hand painted timber surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, picture rail, access to kitchen.
- 3.35m x 3.25m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer tap, space for cooker, extractor fan above, built-in glazed display unit, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 2.54m (11' 1" x 8' 4")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, built-in sliding robe, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.92m (10' 3" x 9' 7")
Oak laminate wooden floor, picture rail, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.68m (6' 6" x 5' 6")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, built-in chrome shower unit, chrome mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, hatch to roofspace.
- Enclosed rear garden laid with raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, raised flowerbed, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, paved front patio garden.
Travelling through Ballyhackamore village, along the Upper Newtownards Road, turn left into Holland Drive. Number 44 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »