- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This is an absolutely stunning home within the recently completed Haughtons Hall development on the outskirts of Cullybackey. This bright and airy home has been finished to the highest of standards and is unrivaled within the area. The rear south facing garden and patio allows the outside space to be used to the maximum during the longer days. This property has the extra advantage of having no onward chain. This is arguably one of the nicest homes on the local market at the moment and we can not recommend this property highly enough to anyone actively seeking a superb quality home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Wood effect tiled floor.
- Cloak Room
- Fitted with LFWC and WHB. Tiled splash back and floor.
- Living Room 5.40 x 3.96 (17'8" x 12'11")
- Recessed multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Ceiling coving. Laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.40 x 3.65 (17'8" x 11'11")
- Fitted with contemporary style grey units, and white worktop. Under counter lights and LED kickboard lights . Electric halogen hob and low level oven. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher. Walk in Utility/Pantry cupboard. Space for large family dining table. Board effect Tile floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with Hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 4.31 x 3.90 (14'1" x 12'9")
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Fitted with LFWC, WHB and large Shower. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.47 x 2.68 (11'4" x 8'9")
- Currently used as a dressing room. Fitted mirror slide robes. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 3.47 2.62 (11'4" 8'7")
- Front gardens laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway with parking for circa 3no. cars. Fully enclosed south facing rear gardens laid in lawns and shrubs. Spacious patio. Outside tap.
The property has cctv and is fully alarmed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »