44 Greenwood Glen, Purdysburn Road, Belfast BT8 7WE
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Semi-Detached Home In Popular And Convenient Location
- Low Maintenance, Spacious Accommodation Suitable To A Broad Range Of Purchasers
- Living Room With Laminate Wood Effect Floor And Attractive Gas Fire
- Separate Dining Room With Laminate Wood Effect Floor
- Modern Kitchen With Good Range Of Units And Casual Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom With Modern White Suite, Ground Floor WC With Low Flush Suite
- Front And Enclosed Rear Gardens With Patio Area And Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
Additional InformationThis semi-detached home is tucked away in a quiet and consistently popular development located just off the Purdysburn Road. Its convenient location is close to a broad range of amenities including excellent schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and Cairnshill Park and Ride and is sure to appeal to a broad range of purchasers.
Briefly the property comprises entrance hall with laminate wood effect flooring and WC, spacious living room with feature gas fire and separate dining room both with matching wooden flooring, fitted kitchen with excellent range of units and casual dining area.
On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with contemporary white suite. Externally, the property benefits from private driveway parking with front and enclosed rear garden, patio area and detached garage.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, we recommend early viewing so as not to miss out.
- uPVC front door with double glazed side panel to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- Low flush suite and sink unit. Fully tiled.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor. Slate raised hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.79m (10' 11" x 9' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.18m x 3.m (17' 0" x 9' 10")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for five ring gas hob and low level oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Partly tiled walls. Sliding double glazed patio door. Space for casual dining.
- Access to roof space. Shelved hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.43m (12' 8" x 11' 3")
Built-in storage. Carpeted.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.3m (14' 2" x 10' 10")
Solid wood floor. Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.62m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway and bordered lawn with parking for multiple vehicles. To the rear, enclosed garden laid in lawns with block paved patio area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Power and light.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »