Randalstown, BT41 3JX
3 Bed Detached Chalet
Offers over £209,950
Offers over £209,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor / Glazed door to;
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Solid wood floor in herringbone pattern
- Lounge with bay window and open fire with feature fire surround / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area 25' x 13' (max) / Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher / "Rayburn" oil-fi
- Utility room 8'9 x 8'8 with full range of mid oak high and low level units
- Ground floor bedroom with solid wood floor in herringbone pattern
- Bathroom with Victorian style suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle with "Mira Go" electric shower unit
- Spacious first floor landing / Study area
- Two large bedrooms / Both with walk-in wardrobes and ensuite shower rooms
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Pavier brick drive with parking for four cars / Detached garage
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Hard wood eight pane glazed door and sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor in "herringbone" pattern. Staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded handrail and fluted ballustrading. Open to under stair storage. Single radiator. Hotpress with copper cylinder "Willis" type immersion heater.
- LOUNGE 5.31m x 5.05m (17'5" x 16'7" )
- (into bay window) Open fire with decorative mahogany surround, marble inset and hearth. Picture light over. Dual aspect windows. Solid wood floor in "herringbone" pattern. Corniced ceiling. Eight pane glazed mahogany door to entrance hall. Two single radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 7.62m x 3.96m (25' x 13')
- (max) Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with glazed corner display and feature chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with one a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Corner 4 ring halogen hob with overhead extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill with microwave above. Three door oil-fired "Rayburn" stove with double hot plate and overhead extractor canopy. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces with inset decorative tiles. Over sink pelmet with low voltage down lights. Dual aspect windows. Two single radiators. Eight pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- UTILITY 2.67m x 2.64m (8'9 x 8'8)
- Full range of mid oak effect high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8 x 10'5)
- Hardwood floor in herringbone pattern. Single radiator. Eight pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- BATHROOM 3.07m x 2.69m (10'1 x 8'10)
- Victorian style suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Three quarter tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Go" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS LANDING / STUDY
- Two double glazed "Velux" roof lights. Single radiator. Louvered doors to built-in storage.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.58m (11'10 x 11'9)
- Double radiator. Gable side window. Walk-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE 2.54m x 1.98m (8'4 x 6'6)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Three quarter tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Half tiled walls. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 3.07m (14'5 x 10'1)
- Gable side window. Double radiator.
- WALK-IN WARDROBE 2.51m x 1.85m (8'3 x 6'1)
- Fitted with range of shelving, hanging space and drawer sets. Single radiator. Access to part floored loft via "Slingsby style" ladder.
- ENSUITE 2.44m x 1.88m (8 x 6'2)
- White suite with low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Three quarter tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Event" electric shower unit and pivot and slide glazed door. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan. Gable side window.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Pavier brick drive to front and side with parking for 4 plus cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.84m x 4.04m (19'2 x 13'3)
- Electrically operated remote controlled sectional up and over door. Power and light. Water tap. Oil-fired boiler. Fully floored attic storage. Part glazed service door to side.
Paved pathway to either side with generous paved patio to rear. Low level kerbing and well stocked borders. Dual PVC tanks to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.