- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Exceptionally Well Finished Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Home Oozing with Character
- Modernised and Fully Renovated in the Mid 1990's
- Internal Doors and Windows Finished with Stained Glass
- Detached Garage with Automatic Roller Shutter Door
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Landscaped Areas to Both the Front and Rear of House, South Facing Aspect to Rear
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With amtico floor, feature front door with stained glass window.
- RECEPTION ROOM:
- With stone effect fireplace, amtico floor, cornicing & centre rose, bay window, tv point.
- KITCHEN & DINING:
- With eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, electric oven and gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, tv point, storage under stairs, recessed lights, feature stable half door, floor fully tiled, walls part tiled, feature stained glass window.
- UTILITY ROOM & STORE:
- With stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard, oil burner housed in store.
- BEDROOM (1):
- With fitted bedroom furniture, wall lighting, telephone point, tv point, en-suite with power shower only, towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- With carpet flooring.
- With wc, whb, stand alone cast iron bath, recessed lights, cornicing, amtico floor.
- Landscaped area to both the front and rear of house. Bar-b-que area to rear of house with paved and gravel area, south facing aspect, selection of shrubs planted, lighting in landscaped area, electric fitted for water feature.
- Detached garage with automatic roller shutter door.
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Renovated in the mid 1990's
Hot press shelved
Stained glass windows and doors throughout the house finished in lead
Parking to front and rear of property
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »