- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful And Charming Detached Home In the Heart of the county Antrim countryside
- Priced to allow for modernisation with a highly flexible and adaptable layout
- Several out buildings including a large corrugated iron shed present great business opportunities to those working from home
- Magnificent Gardens with mature and exotic planting, with several sheltered sitting areas
- A delightful three bedroom home that presents the flexibility to offer a potential fourth bedroom
- Impressive split level open plan living room with doors opening out to the rear garden and also to a covered porch
- Country Style Kitchen opening out into Family Room
- Family Room and Drawing Rooms each with Feature fireplaces (open fires)
- Generous Family Bathroom with separate Bath and Shower
- Partial double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed concrete yard with several outbuildings opening out into it
- Large Corrugated Iron Shed (c. 51' x 19' ) with plumbing, power and light.
- A home that offers great future prospects for any modern day family
- Priced to allow for modernisation and renovation
- Early viewing is highly recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this unique property to the maket which is sure to appeal to many potential buyers. Set just minutes drive from the A26 and nestled within this historic hamlet in Ballinderry.
It presents flexibility in its ground floor layout with up to four reception areas, any of which could be adapted for a playroom, home office or further ground floor bedroom. The first floor presents three bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
The charming property is surrounded by lovingly landscaped gardens and outbuildings. Steeped in character and country charm, yet remaining a very functional family home with further development potential. Sales locally have been extremely popular and this property presents the opportunity of converting existing outbuilidngs or reconfiguring it's internal layout, to offer the ideal property for 'working from home' and other important family needs.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious and charming. Early viewing is encouraged to appreciate this fine property in its ideal location in Ballinderry village
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood front door with stained glass, feature wood panelled ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.53m (16' 7" x 11' 7")
Feature dark marble fireplace with ceramic tiled inlay and hearth (open fire), ceiling cornice, glazed double doors opening through to Living Room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.79m x 6.53m (25' 7" x 21' 5")
Solid oak strip flooring, with raised carpeted area, ceiling cornicing, single door out to front covered porch and rear double doors out to rear garden. Door through to kitchen.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.28m (14' 3" x 10' 9")
Feature Mahogany fireplace with cast iron inlay on granite hearth, ceiling cornice, arch opening into country kitchen and door through to Dining Room
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 2.95m (16' 7" x 9' 8")
Ceiling cornice and dado rail. Door through to front entrance hall and family room. (This room offers potential as a fourth ground floor bedroom)
- 4.11m x 4.38m (13' 6" x 14' 4")
Ceramic Tiled floor, range of high and low level kitchen units with ceramic tiled splashbacks, twin electric oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel side draining sink, recessed spot lighting and single solid wood door out to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.71m x 3.53m (18' 9" x 11' 7")
Integrated Vanity Sink unit with mixer tap
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.71m x 2.98m (18' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.28m (10' 9" x 10' 9")
- 4.11m x 3.28m (13' 6" x 10' 9")
Floor to ceiling tiling, twin vanity sink unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, panel bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, double hot press off.
- A charming gated and enclosed rear garden with many feature patio areas and specimen tree planting with low shrub beds. Lovingly maintained by its current owners.
Concrete yard to the side with two large separate outbuildings, ideal for renovation/conversion or for those with business interests.
From the main A26 Airport Road turn onto Lough Road towards Ballinderry. Stagger straight across the first crossroads with Legaterriff/ScroggyRoad. Just before the junction of the next crossroads with the main Crumlin Road no.44's yard entrance is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »