This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- The property has been used as a restaurant for a number of years, however it may also be suitable for other retail uses (subject to any necessary planning consents being obtained).
- Neighbouring retailers include Gordon’s Chemist, Poundstretcher, Mace Express and Café West.
- Benefits from being within close proximity to where Royal Avenue, Castle Street, High Street and Donegall Place all meet.
- The property is located on Castle Street, an extremely busy and popular location which benefits from a large amount of passing footfall.
- The property extends to c. 1,427 sq ft (132.60 sq m), of which 1,154 sq ft is a large seating area.
- The property benefits from being located directly across from the on-going extension of Primark which, once complete, will provide approximately 84,200 sq ft of retail space.
Superb restaurant premises, located in a busy and popular City Centre location
The property consists of a large seating area which extends to approximately 1,154 sq ft, together with kitchen and storage facilities to the rear.
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »