- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid town house.
- Three good bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Contemporary finished kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Carparking to front.
- Immediate possession.
A comfortable mid town house that benefits from an extensive south facing site within this established location that continues to be in high demand. Three good bedrooms / one generous reception room. Contemporary finished kitchen / dining area. White bathroom suite with separate w.c on landing. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia also in Upvc . Good fresh decoration throughout. Carparking to front while south facing and secluded to rear. Immediate possession if required. Well worth viewing. EPC C69
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks space, feature internal doors to;
- LOUNGE 19'4 x 10'7 (5.89m x 3.23m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 12'8 x 12'4 (3.86m x 3.76m)
- Range of contemporary low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, overhead extractor canopy, Upvc double glazed back door, separate storage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Separate w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, low flush w.c.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'1 x 11'9 (3.68m x 3.58m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'2 x 8'0 (3.71m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'11 x 7'7 (3.63m x 2.31m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, pvc wall coverings, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, downlighters.
- Carparking to front, extensive to front and rear with gardens laid in lawns, fencing etc..
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »