- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home
- Four Bedrooms
- Four Reception rooms
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Shower room
- Beautifully presented
- Popular location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented family home in "The Spa", a popular historic area, just outside Ballynahinch. The property is situated in an exclusive road surrounded by mature trees and close to all the local amenities including the rugby club, golf club and local primary school and within easy commuting distance of Belfast and Lisburn. The accommodation comprises large entrance hall sitting room, living/dining room, kitchen with dining area, utility room, sun room, four bedrooms, a family bathroom, shower room, gym/ office and a downstairs w.c. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and ideal for the growing family.
The family home further benefits from a large family friendly garden, laid out in lawn with mature shrubbery and trees and ample parking. With so much to offer in a popular location, we definitely recommend internal viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed front door leading to entrance hall with tiled floor and storage area under the stairs.
- Sitting room 16'3 x 11'10 (4.95m x 3.61m)
- Bright living room with solid wooden flooring. Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and granite hearth.
- Living room/ dining room 21'6x 16'1 (6.55m x 4.90m)
- Large bright room with tiled floor and feature beam. Large oil fired Aga range cooker with brick surround and tiled splash.
- Kitchen/ dining area 16'8 x 12'5 (5.08m x 3.78m)
- A range of high and low level unit including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, recess for oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and extractor fan. Tiled floor and splash area. Door to rear.
- Sun room 21'6 x 12'1 (6.55m x 3.68m)
- Sunroom with heating and tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Gym/ Office 15'0 x 13'7 (4.57m x 4.14m)
- Tiled floor.
- Utility room 12'0 x 7'5 (3.66m x 2.26m)
- A range of high and low level unit including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer. Recess for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Door to rear. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Shower room 7'3 x 4'0 (2.21m x 1.22m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, shower and low flush w.c. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom one 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- Solid wooden floor. Front facing bedroom.
- W.c 6'0 x 3'1 (1.83m x 0.94m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- First floor
- Bathroom 8'2 x 6'5 (2.49m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom two 12'0 x 10'5 (3.66m x 3.18m)
- Front facing room with built in robes. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom three 10'5 x 8'1 (3.18m x 2.46m)
- Built in robes. Wooden laminate flooring. Front facing.
- Bedroom four 16'0 x 12'0 (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- The property is approached by a gated driveway with a tarmac drive. Garden to the front laid out in lawns and mature plantings. To the rear is a large parking area and garden to the side laid out in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »