- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional family home tucked away behind private gardens
- Bright and spacious open plan kitchen, living dining area
- Adjoining garden room
- Separate dining room
- 5 Bedrooms, two with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens
- Original Victorian facade forming garden walls
- Summer house
- Integral garage with utility area
- UPVC Double glazing throughout | Oil fired central heating
- Within easy reach of Belfast City Airport, excellent schools and amenities
- Rates - £2,359.44 p/a
Additional InformationNestled between woody Glenmachan Road and Old Holywood Road, no.43a is perfectly situated for those seeking a private and quiet home, whilst staying close to essential amenities. On entering the property, one is immediately struck by the abundance of natural light. A spacious lounge with woodburning stove flows into an open plan, modern kitchen with casual dining area. During the summer months, this area is warmed by the adjoining garden room – a delightfully bright, south facing study or home office. A separate dining room and cloakroom WC complete the ground floor specification. The property boasts five first floor bedrooms, including two with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom.
Adding to all that is on offer internally, this fine home is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens – featuring a private patio area and summer house. Another charming feature is the rear garden wall; formed by an original Victorian façade from the grounds of Hampton House, it adds great character to the property. To top it all off, there is an integral garage with utility area and ample driveway parking.
We are currently experiencing high demand for properties in the area and anticipate such an exemplary home will be extremely popular. Please contact our office to arrange a viewing without delay.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood laminate floor.
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- 4.7m x 4.1m (15' 5" x 13' 5")
Wood burning stove with slate hearth. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.2m x 4.m (23' 7" x 13' 1")
Range of high and low level units, wood effect laminate worktops, Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double built-in oven, Hotpoint four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated full length fridge, integrated dishwasher, island unit with low level cupboard.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.7m x 3.2m (18' 8" x 10' 6")
Feature vaulted ceiling with twin Velux window, large picture window, oak effect laminate wood floor, oil fired boiler.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.5m (12' 6" x 11' 6")
Full length uPVC double glazed window.
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater. Slingsby type ladder to roofspace.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 8.m x 3.4m (26' 3" x 11' 2")
Exposed timber floor, feature porthole window, dressing area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.3m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of built-in robes and overhead storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, exposed timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.m x 3.6m (13' 1" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 3.m x 1.8m (9' 10" x 5' 11")
- Panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, low flush wc.
- Pink pebbled driveway to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.7m x 3.4m (18' 8" x 11' 2")
Up and over door, light and power.
- UTILITY AREA TO REAR:
- 3.3m x 2.3m (10' 10" x 7' 7")
- Ample additional parking, easily maintained front garden in flower beds, mature colourful well stocked private side and rear gardens in lawns and flower beds. Generous private paved patio areas. Garden shed and summer house.
Travelling towards Holywood on Old Holywood Road, turn right onto Quarry Road. No. 43a is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »