- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well presented detached property positioned in this popular and sought after location.
- Three Reception Rooms, one with feature fireplace and gas fire
- Fitted dining kitchen with high and low level units
- Utility Room / Conservatory
- Downstairs WC
- Five good sized bedrooms, one currently used as a study and master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with four piece suite to include Jacuzzi bath
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Detached garage and additional parking to front and side
- Large gardens to front in lawn and private enclosed gardens to rear
Additional InformationThis attractive detached home occupies a much sought after residential area tucked away within this quiet private location.
The property offers spacious accommodation that is immaculately presented throughout which is further enhanced by the many fine features. Overall the property is ideally suited to cater for modern day living.
Located just minutes from the A1 dual carriageway, the property enjoys a great location for those wishing to commute, Hillsborough, Sprucefield, Belfast, Banbridge and Newry are all within a short drive away.
Recent sales in this particular area have proved very successful and with wide ranging appeal thus early viewing is advised to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- 5.m x 3.51m (16' 5" x 11' 6")
Wooden flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround, gas fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.4m (13' 0" x 11' 2")
- 4.6m x 3.71m (15' 1" x 12' 2")
1/2 sink unit, high and low level units, laminate tiled effect floor, built in oven with 4 ring electric hob, extractor hood, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.6m x 1.7m (15' 1" x 5' 7")
Single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, low level units, extractor, rear door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.51m (11' 8" x 11' 6")
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.51m (12' 4" x 11' 6")
Double doors to rear.
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.32m (15' 1" x 14' 2")
Built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.11m x 2.01m (6' 11" x 6' 7")
Shower cubicle, floor to ceiling tiling, vanity wash hand basin, low flush W.C., heated towel rail, spotlighting, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 3.51m (9' 6" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 3.1m (9' 6" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.44m x 2.49m (8' 0" x 8' 2")
- 2.9m x 2.31m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
Floor to ceiling tiling, jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower unit, heated towel rail, spotlighting.
- Garden to front laid in lawn, rear garden laid in lawn with patio area, detached garage.
From A1 dual carriageway from Lisburn take the first turn off to Dromore and the property is on the right hand side on the Hillsborough Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »