- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Three Bed Semi
- Popular Sought After Location Close To Shops, Schools and Transport Links to Belfast and Newtownards
- Open Plan Living Dining Area and Separate Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Car Parking Space Leading To Garage
- Generous Enclosed Garden To Rear Of Property
- Prompt Viewing Advised
Additional InformationOld Belfast Road is a popular sought after location close to Bangor town centre, schools, churches, bus and train stations and the main arterial routes to Belfast and Newtownards.
This spacious semi detached property is decorated in neutral colours throughout. Downstairs the accommodation comprises of an open plan living and dining area and separate lounge with open fire. The modern kitchen has a range good range of high and low level units. On ispection upstairs the viewer will appreciate three well proprtioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars, a garage and a private enclosed garden to the rear. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
This is a propety that needs to be viewed to appreciate its potential. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Upvc front door, tiled flooring, part pannelled wall, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.09 x 3.92 (13'5" x 12'10")
- Fireplace with decorative wood surround tiled inset and hearth, tiled flooring.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM 3.32 x 6.02 (10'10" x 19'9")
- Feature brick fireplace and tiled hearth, Laminate wooden flooring, UPVC double glazed door to rear.
- KITCHEN 4.83 x 3.08 (15'10" x 10'1")
- Excellent range of high and low level units with work top space over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wooden flooring, Pvc door to rear.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.33 x 3.31 (10'11" x 10'10")
- BEDROOM TWO 3.32 x 3.48 (10'10" x 11'5")
- BEDROOM THREE 2.20 x 2.67 (7'2" x 8'9")
- Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash had basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls and laminate wooden flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Paved patio area to the rear, lawns and mature shrubs, outside tap, access to garage. Driveway to front with ample car parking space leading to garage
- Photographs were taken before current tenant moved in, interior decoration and condition may differ.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »