- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Maintained Terrace Property
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (HMO Licence for Three Bedrooms)
- Planning permission to use the house as an HMO (CLEUD granted)
- Lounge/Dining Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Separate WC
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor alike
- Rental Approximately £1,000 Per Calendar Month
- Within Striking Distance to the City Hospital and Queens University
Additional InformationThis well maintained mid terrace property offers doorstep convenience to Belfast's bustling Lisburn Road with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques. Also close at hand are the Royal Victoria and Belfast City Hospitals, Queen's University and Tesco's whilst also boasting access for the city commuter.
The accommodation comprises through lounge/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen, four double bedrooms and a shower room with white suite. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
The property will appeal to a range of potential buyers and investors with endless potential, early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this period property has to offer.
- Hardwood front door, glazed inset, glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.7m x 3.28m (25' 3" x 10' 9")
into bay window
Oak laminate wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth, cornice ceiling, dual aspect windows, storage under stairs.
- 3.35m x 2.18m (11' 0" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, built-in oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, laminate wooden floor, low voltage spotlight.
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle, chrome shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 4.19m (14' 7" x 13' 9")
into bay window
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.54m (11' 0" x 8' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor, alcove display.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 3.15m (14' 5" x 10' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.38m x 2.51m (11' 1" x 8' 3")
Oak laminate wooden floor, alcove with brick recess.
- Front forecourt, enclosed rear yard, paved patio area.
With light and power, built-in gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Travelling along the Lisburn Road, coming from Belfast city centre, turn right onto Ulsterville Road and Ulsterville Gardens is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »