How much will it cost?
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fabulous Detached Property
- Exclusive Tweskard Park Address, Close to Excellent Schools and Belfast City Centre and City Airport for the Commuter
- Cleverly Designed to Maximise the use of Glass to Ensure an Abundance of Natural Light
- Dramatic Entrance Hall with Porcelain Tiled Floor and Double Height Ceiling
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with Solid Oak Wooden Floor
- Open to Bespoke 'Leicht' Designer Kitchen with High Gloss Units, Large Island Unit and Concertina Doors to Decked Patio Area
- Drawing Room with Bay Window
- Family Room/Study
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master with Juliet Balcony and Luxurious Italian Ensuite with Double Shower Enclosure. Views to Belfast Harbour and Belfast Lough from Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Italian Bathroom Suite with Digital Thermostatic Shower Unit
- Utility Room and Ground Floor W.C.
- Extensive Internal and External Lighting System
- Private Landscaped Front and Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Decked Patio Areas and Contemporary Aroco Fencing
- Double Entrance Gates to Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking
- Oak Effect Double Glazing and Oak PVC Soffits and Fascia Boards
Additional InformationThis fabulous detached property stands out for its innovative contemporary design and exceptional calibre of fixtures and finishes.
A fusion of cutting edge design and extensive use of natural materials, including oak and aroco wood combines to create a magnificent, modern living environment.
Attractive double entrance doors lead to a dramatic entrance porch with tasteful porcelain tiled floor. The double height ceiling, open plan design and extensive use of glass ensures that this property is flooded with natural light. The large lounge has plenty of space for family living and dining and leads on to a fabulous bespoke 'Leicht' designer kitchen with contrasting high gloss units and large island unit. Superb oak Concertina doors fold back to allow access to a decked patio area and garden, ideal for entertaining or relaxing. Two separate reception rooms, utility room and w.c. will certainly more than meet the requirements of today's family.
The first floor reveals even more delights with four double bedrooms, and a luxurious master ensuite and large family bathroom both with contemporary Italian sanitary ware.
The outside space is just as appealing as the inside; the private rear garden has been thoughtfully designed to include a decked patio area, perfectly placed to have breakfast in the morning sun whilst an additional raised decking area ensures that the evening sun can also be enjoyed. The gardens are cleverly landscaped to ensure ease of maintenance,with lawned area and flowerbeds, and bordered by contemporary aroco fence panelling which cetainly adds to the wow factor.
Tweskard Park is one of East Belfast's foremost addresses, particularly appealing due to its close proximity to excellent schools. This home will create strong interest and we therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Contemporary hardwood aroco glazed double front doors.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Magnificent open reception porch with double height ceiling, porcelain tiled floor and large top light.
- LOUNGE/FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 9.47m x 7.34m (31' 1" x 24' 1")
Measurements at widest points.
Porcelain tiled floor. Extensive low voltage lighting system. Solid oak wooden flooring. Cloaks cupboard and Storage under stairs. Open to…
- DKC Design kitchen with excellent range of high and low level contrasting high gloss units in white and walnut with Corrian work surfaces, stainless steel fittings, Siemens integrated four ring touch control hob, Siemens stainless steel extractor hood, Corrian splash back, stainless steel sockets and plugs, contemporary lighting, large island unit, integrated Siemens dishwasher, self-closing units and drawers, inset sink and a half single drainer sink unit with contemporary design mixer taps and hose attachment, large breakfast area, full length integrated fridge/freezer, carousel pantry cupboards, high specification lighting system, Velux windows x2, porcelain tiled floor. Concertina oak glazed doors to rear patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, gas-fired Worcester boiler, range of high and low level high gloss white units, integrated sink unit, chrome mixer taps, porcelain tiled floor. Access door to rear garden.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, porcelain tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM/STUDY:
- 3.99m x 3.51m (13' 1" x 11' 6")
Low voltage spotlights.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.96m (21' 4" x 13' 0")
Measurements into bay.
Low voltage spotlights. Access door to rear garden.
- Low voltage spotlights. Gallery overlooking entrance hall and lounge.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 4.01m (14' 1" x 13' 2")
Low voltage spotlights. Hotpress – lagged copper cylinder. Storage area. Feature lighting to beam. Wired for plasma screen TV. Patio doors to galvanised Juliet balcony. Wall mounted floor to ceiling radiator. Views to Belfast Harbour and Antrim Hills.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Italian white suite with low flush WC, contemporary floating wash hand basin, contemporary mixer taps, large double shower unit with glass enclosure, chrome shower unit and telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 4.34m (11' 5" x 14' 3")
Views to Belfast Harbour and Antrim Hills. Access to main bathroom.
- 2.77m x 2.59m (9' 1" x 8' 6")
Contemporary white Italian suite comprising low flush WC, feature floating wash hand basin with contemporary mixer taps, panelled bath with contemporary mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled digital shower unit, low voltage spotlights, floor to ceiling heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.43m (12' 9" x 11' 3")
Measurments into bay.
Low voltage spotlights. Outlook over rear gardens.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11' 5" x 9' 0")
Views to Belfast Harbour and Belfast Lough. Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- Fully floored and sheeted for storage. Electric light.
- Entrance gates to tarmac driveway with ample parking. Landscaped front and rear gardens with excellent degree of privacy. Gardens laid in lawns with flowerbeds, shrubs and planting. Barbeque and patio areas. Contemporary fence panels/screening. Outdoor light and water tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views