- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome detached villa occupying an envious position
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Reception rooms
- Country style fitted kitchen with range of units
- Luxury bathroom suite with separate w/c
- Furnished downstairs cloakroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Many original features remaining
Additional InformationAn elegant detached villa occupying a most sought after residential location off the Antrim Road. Offering bright well proportioned accommodation and a host of appealing features and finishes this is a home of considerable character and charm. A magnificent garden set in the backdrop of Cavehill and detached garage are but a few of the further benefits that this superb home has to offer, therefore early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany solid wood floor, double panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, tiled floor.
- 5.16m x 3.25m (16' 11" x 10' 8")
Attractive marble fireplace with marble hearth, 2 panelled radiators.
Sliding doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 4.65m x 3.28m (15' 3" x 10' 9")
Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth, polished woodstrip floor, 2 panelled radiators, double panelled radiator.
- 3.33m x 2.97m (10' 11" x 9' 9")
Classic country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, formica worktop, porcelain basin & 1/2 sink unit with drainer, range cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge freezer housing, walk in pantry, double panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Stained glass window, panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.28m (13' 3" x 10' 9")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, built in vanity units, view of Mourne Mountains and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.25m (11' 3" x 10' 8")
Built in sliderobes, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.11m (9' 11" x 6' 11")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobe, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, P Bath with mixer taps, Aqualisia shower over bath, wall mounted mirror, partially tiled and PVC walls, vinyl floor. Separate toilet with low flush W/C.
- Tarmac driveway to front with ample parking. Garden to front in lawn and shurbs. Garden to rear in lawn bordered by shrubs and natural hedging. Paved patio area. Tap and Light. PVC Oil Tank. Shed negotiable.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »