43 Strathmore Park North, Belfast BT15 5HQ
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Handsome detached villa occupying an envious position
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Reception rooms
- Country style fitted kitchen with range of units
- Luxury bathroom suite with separate w/c
- Furnished downstairs cloakroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Many original features remaining
Additional InformationAn elegant detached villa occupying a most sought after residential location off the Antrim Road. Offering bright well proportioned accommodation and a host of appealing features and finishes this is a home of considerable character and charm. A magnificent garden set in the backdrop of Cavehill and detached garage are but a few of the further benefits that this superb home has to offer, therefore early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany solid wood floor, double panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, tiled floor.
- 5.16m x 3.25m (16' 11" x 10' 8")
Attractive marble fireplace with marble hearth, 2 panelled radiators.
Sliding doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 4.65m x 3.28m (15' 3" x 10' 9")
Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth, polished woodstrip floor, 2 panelled radiators, double panelled radiator.
- 3.33m x 2.97m (10' 11" x 9' 9")
Classic country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, formica worktop, porcelain basin & 1/2 sink unit with drainer, range cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge freezer housing, walk in pantry, double panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Stained glass window, panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.28m (13' 3" x 10' 9")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, built in vanity units, view of Mourne Mountains and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.25m (11' 3" x 10' 8")
Built in sliderobes, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.11m (9' 11" x 6' 11")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobe, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, P Bath with mixer taps, Aqualisia shower over bath, wall mounted mirror, partially tiled and PVC walls, vinyl floor. Separate toilet with low flush W/C.
- Tarmac driveway to front with ample parking. Garden to front in lawn and shurbs. Garden to rear in lawn bordered by shrubs and natural hedging. Paved patio area. Tap and Light. PVC Oil Tank. Shed negotiable.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »