- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb detached house in highly popular residential area
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Receptions, Detached Garage
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Ideal family home
- Convenient location within close proximity to schools, Riverside Retail Park, town centre & all other local amenities
- This superb 5 bedroom, 3 reception Detached House occupying a prominent corner site offers well laid out family accommodation and is situated in a well established residential area within close proximity to schools, Riverside Retail area, town centre & all other local amenities.
- Accommodation Comprising -:
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- Lounge: 6.05m x 3.68m (19'10 x 12'1)
- With black cast iron fireplace with feature sand stone effect surround and slate hearth, TV point.
- Study: 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0 x 9'9)
- Kitchen: 4.62m x 2.90m (15'2 x 9'6)
- Fully fitted with eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, integrated electric hob/oven, stainless steel extractor fan and open plan to :-
- Dining Room: 3.71m x 3.51m (12'2 x 11'6)
- With patio doors to -:
- Conservatory: 3.78m x 3.12m (12'5 x 10'3)
- Utility Room: 2.29m x 1.75m (7'6 x 5'9)
- With eye and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, half tiled walls, separate WC and wash hand basin.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With access to roof space and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.12m (12'5 x 10'3)
- With ensuite comprising fully tiled walk in Redring electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 3.23m (11'5 x 10'7)
- Bedroom 3: 3.68m x 2.97m (12'1 x 9'9)
- Bedroom 4: 3.10m x 1.98m (10'2 x 6'6)
- Bedroom 5: 2.90m x 2.51m (9'6 x 8'3)
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath with telephone hand shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, bidet, half tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Detached Garage: 5.05m x 2.84m (16'7 x 9'4)
- With roller door, pedestrian door, power and light.
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway with front and side bordered by mature trees and shrubs enclosed by ranch style fencing. Fully enclosed garden to rear with paved patio area bordered by mature plants and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »