- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home with a large, privately enclosed South facing rear garden.
- Three bedrooms.
- Developed roof space for storage only.
- Good sized living room.
- Kitchen open to dining space.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating system.
- Detached garage.
- Chain free.
- Superb residential location close to lots of schooling, shops and transport links as well as the Glider and Railway.
A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase this semi-detached home of approximately 985sq ft that is superiorly positioned with a large, South facing rear garden in this extremely popular residential location with superb doorstep convenience to include accessibility to a wide range of schooling, shops, and transport links as well as Finaghy railway station. Three bedrooms. Developed roof-space for storage only. Good-sized living room with bay window and attractive fireplace. Kitchen open plan to dining space along the back of the house. White bathroom suite on first floor. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing with Pvc eaves, fascia, and guttering. Off road car-parking. Detached garage. Front garden and large, South facing rear garden that can be hard to find in today's market. Potential to extend subject to normal consents. An appealing home with lots of potential and offered with no onward chain together with proximity to Andersonstown and its abundance of amenities, this chain-free home is not to be missed. Viewing highly recommended. EPC D59
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 15'4 x 10'4 (4.67m x 3.15m)
- Bay window, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'7 x 8'9 (5.05m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, open plan to dining area, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, low flush w.c, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 14'2 x 9'4 (4.32m x 2.84m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7 x 6'8 (3.53m x 2.03m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 10'1 x 9'11 (3.07m x 3.02m)
- Stairs to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 16'5 x 12'0 (5.00m x 3.66m)
- Good sized, privately enclosed rear garden, additional patio, outside tap, off road carparking.
- DETACHED GARAGE
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »