- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modernised End Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary First Floor White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Forecourt Garden to Front
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Easy Access to City Centre & Motorway Network
Additional InformationIdeally located within easy reach of Belfast City Centre, George Best City Airport and M3 Motorway Network, the sale of this charming end town terrace is sure to be of immediate interest to many young couples and first ime buyers.
The property has, in recent past years, benefitted from extensive modernisation works and it's sale now represents an excellent opportunity to purchase the ideal affordable starter home within this most popular of localities.
Early internal inspection is advised to fully appreciate the many appealing features this fine property has to offer.
- Front door to:
- OPEN PLAN THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.84m x 3.81m (19' 2" x 12' 6")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting, 2 double panelled radiators, alarm system, understair storage cupboard, open staircase, open arch to:
- 3.38m x 1.68m (11' 1" x 5' 6")
Modern range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, underbench stainless steel oven with matching 4 ring gas hob & extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard containing wall mounted gas fired boiler, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, velux style window, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.64m (10' 1" x 8' 8")
Double built in wardrobe, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.11m (10' 3" x 6' 11")
Single panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand held shower & glazed shower screen over, close coupled w.c., vanity unit, chrome towel radiator, velux style window, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- Forecourt garden to front in lawn borderd by wall & timber fencing.
Enclosed yard to rear, bin access to alleyway.
From Connsbrook Avenue turn into Mersey Street. Parkgate Crescent is on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »