- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Prominent Finaghy Road North location.
- Finaghy Railway station and a wide choice of schooling close by.
- Extended semi detached chalet bungalow.
- Three bedrooms.
- Four reception rooms.
- Kitchen open to dining area.
- Shower room on first floor.
- Detached garage.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Partial double glazed.
Situated just off the highly established and extremely sought after Finaghy Road North in proximity to a wide choice of schooling, transport links to include Finaghy Railway Station a short stroll away and all the plentiful amenities in Andersonstown, Finaghy and Upper Lisburn Road to include cafés, restaurants and shopping / Leisure facilities to name a few, this chain free home is a star buy ! Three bedrooms. Four reception rooms. Kitchen open plan to dining area. Shower room on first floor with spotlights. Privately enclosed rear garden and additional patio. Off road carparking. Detached garage. Partially hardwood double glazed. Oil fired central heating. A rare opportunity to purchase this extended semi detached chalet bungalow that is tucked away in the private cul de sc setting with fantastic doorstep convenience to include beautiful Parklands, Golf courses and arterial links. Viewing highly recommended. EPC D66.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 13'0 x 9'8 (3.96m x 2.95m)
- Solid wood floor, attractive fireplace, bay window access to;
- DINING ROOM 11'6 x 8'6 (3.51m x 2.59m)
- Solid wood floor, sliding patio door to;
- SUNROOM 13'8 x 4'11 (4.17m x 1.50m)
- Tiled floor, feature double doors to garden.
- DINING / LOUNGE 11'7 x 6'9 (3.53m x 2.06m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, double doors to;
- KITCHEN 11'0 X 10'6 (3.35m X 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, built-in oven, display cabinets, tiled floor, open plan to dining area, hardwood glass panelled back door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'5 x 9'1 (3.78m x 2.77m)
- Hotpress, built-in robes, views towards mountains.
- BEDROOM 2 10'0 x 6'4 (3.05m x 1.93m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'7 x 9'4 (2.92m x 2.84m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, flow flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, spotlights.
- Privately enclosed rear garden, additional flagged patio, outside tap, off road carparking.
- DETACHED GARAGE
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »