- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow Situated Near To The Popular Village Of Carrowdore
- Located On Attractive Elevated Site Overlooking The Countryside & Some Sea Views
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms And A Good Sized Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Large Kitchen With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards & Separate Utility Room
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite / Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed
- Generous Parking Area / Stone Outbuilding For Storage / Garden Area In Lawns
- Available To Let Immediately Unfurnished For £495 Per Month Plus Rates (Approx £120 Per Month)
- PRICE RECENTLY REVISED
Additional InformationPRICE RECENTLY REVISED! This deceptively spacious detached bungalow is situated on a slightly elevated site just outside the popular village of Carrowdore, with attractive views overlooking the sprawling countryside and with some sea views. Available to let immediately unfurnished for £495 per month plus rates (approx. £120 per month), the home offers three well proportioned bedrooms, a spacious lounge with open fire and a large kitchen with generous range of fitted cupboards. There is also an oil fired central heating system, double glazing, a three piece bathroom suite, garden area in lawns, generous parking area and a stone outbuilding for storage. Ideal for someone looking that little piece of quiet away from it all, internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Single panelled radiator, roofspace access, telephone point.
- 4.5m x 3.43m (14' 9" x 11' 3")
Double panelled radiator, tiled and marble fireplace and wooden mantlepiece, sea and countryside views.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.91m (15' 1" x 12' 10")
Sea and countryside views, double and single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.63m (12' 9" x 11' 11")
Double panelled radiator, countryside views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.05m x 2.57m (16' 7" x 8' 5")
Sea glimpses, countryside views, double panelled radiator.
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, countryside views, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM & REAR PORCH:
- Oil boiler unit, plumbed for washing machine, porch with double glazed door to side.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, laundry cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- STONE OUTBUILDING:
- Storage unit housing oil tank.
- Generous parking in stones, garden area in lawns, attractive countryside views and some sea glimpses.
Travelling along Main Street in Carrowdore, take the turn on to New Road. Continue along until you see a lane on the right with No.43 and No.45 on the sign.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »