- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Period Property
- Set on circa 1no. acre of private gardens
- Four Receptions Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Triple Garage
This is a lovely detached period home with many retained original features. Located in the heart of Rasharkin village this property has the feeling of privacy and rural living but is within walking distance to all local amenities. This family home has plenty of outdoor space as it is set on a mature site of circa 1no. acre. The house has four receptions and four double bedrooms, so plenty of room for a growing family. There are few homes within the local area with so much to offer as this home, and we strongly recommend a viewing of this lovely home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Storm Porch
- With tile floor. Period etched glass door.
- With ceiling rose and coving.
- Lounge 3.95 x 3.98 (12'11" x 13'0")
- Recessed multi fuel stove with marble and slate fireplace. High level dado picture rail.
- Living room 4.24 x 4.10 (13'10" x 13'5")
- Recessed multi fuel stove within period slate and tile fireplace. Laminate floor. Ceiling coving and ceiling rose.
- Sun Room 5.38 x 3.77 (17'7" x 12'4")
- Tile floor, Doors to patio and gardens.
- Dining Room 4.26 x 4.10 (13'11" x 13'5")
- Multi fuel stove. Fitted with 1/2 wall paneling. Recessed cupboard. Laminate floor. Ceiling rose.
- Kitchen 3.97 x 4.10 (13'0" x 13'5")
- Fitted with high and low level units and central island. Wine rack. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Space for multi fuel range cooker. Space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tile splash back and tile floor.
- Utility Room 3.90 x 2.36 (12'9" x 7'8")
- Fitted with high and low level wall units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stable door to the back porch.
- Cloakroom Cupboard
- Back Porch
- With tile floor. Split stable door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Walk in hotpress cupboard. Landing with wall paneling.
- Bedroom 1 3.90 x 3.94 (12'9" x 12'11")
- Fireplace with wooden surround and tile insert. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.23 x 4.09 (13'10" x 13'5")
- Fireplace with wooden surround and tile insert. Built in robes. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3 3.96 x 4.14 (12'11" x 13'6")
- Fireplace with wooden surround and tile insert. Built in robes, High level dado.
- Bedroom 4 4.29 x 3.94 (14'0" x 12'11")
- Fireplace with slate surround and tile insert. Built in robes. 1/2 wall paneling.
- Bathroom 1.87 x 2.36 (6'1" x 7'8")
- Fitted with Bath, Shower Cubicle WHB.
- Separate WC
- Fitted with WC.
- Double driveway entrance. Detached triple garage. Lean too / BBQ shed. Patios with terracotta tiles and decorative gravel. Substantial mature gardens laid in lawns, shrubs and fruit trees.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »