43 Lowwood Park,
Belfast, BT15 4BD
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers over £129,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Glengormley)
Offers over £129,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Semi-Detached Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Extended 'Galley' Style Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Priced To Allow For Modernisation
Positioned in a popular, convenient location this extended three bedroom property enjoys a well-planned living layout, an extended 'Galley' style fitted kitchen and three well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from a large parking forecourt suited to a variety of vehicles, an extensive private rear garden laid-in-lawn and a detached garage. Priced to allow for modernisation and within close proximity to a host of local amenities, transport options, schools and leisure facilities. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed door. Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.50 x 3.51 (14'9" x 11'6")
- At widest points. Feature fireplace. Picture rail.
- DINING ROOM 3.55 x 3.54 (11'7" x 11'7")
- At widest points. Feature fireplace.
- EXTENDED 'GALLEY' STYLE FITTED KITCHEN 4.69 x 1.68 (15'4" x 5'6")
- At widest points. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units. Space for cooker. Space for fridge freezer. Space for dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Built-in storage cupboard housing jacketed water heater.
- BEDROOM 1 4.53 x 3.20 (14'10" x 10'5")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53 x 3.24 (11'6" x 10'7")
- At widest points. Built-in shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 2.20 x 2.22 (7'2" x 7'3")
- Neat, easily maintained fully paved garden to front with large parking forecourt. Suited to a variety of vehicles.
Private garden to rear laid in lawn stocked with a variety of mature shrubs with paved walkways screened by perimeter fence.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- With electronic roller shutter door. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing