Banbridge, BT32 3FH
2 Bed House
Contact the Agent
Shooter Property Services (Banbridge)
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Pleasant Site
- Ideal First Time Or Investment Purchase
- Viewing Recommended
Attractive 2 Bedroom End Townhouse
An attractive 2 bedroom mid townhouse, well presented throughout and benefiting from a pleasant site early in the development. Conveniently located just off the Scarva road a short distance from the town centre and local amenities, this property will appeal to the first time buyer , young couple and investor alike. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Tongue and groove panelled front door with double glazed light, laminate wooden floor, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 13' 4'' x 10' 4'' (4.06m x 3.15m)
- Laminate wooden floor, TV point, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 12' 10'' x 9' 11'' (3.91m x 3.02m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, fan and light, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble dyer space, laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Double glazed back door.
- WC 7' 4'' x 3' 5'' (2.23m x 1.04m)
- With low flush WC and wash hand basin, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13' 6'' x 10' 4'' (4.11m x 3.15m)
- Hotpress, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.05m x 2.92m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 6' 3'' (2.06m x 1.90m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, part tiled walls, 1 radiator.
- Pebbled parking bay and garden to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn, outside lighting and water tap.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing