- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning, Semi-Detached Home Circa 2200 Sq Ft In The Popular Lakeview Development
- Luxury Kitchen With A Range Of Built In Appliances And Utility Area
- Two Reception Areas, Both With Gas Fires And Dual Aspect Views
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Five Bedrooms, One Currently Used As A Fully Fitted Dressing Room
- Modern Family Bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room And Downstairs WC
- Landscaped Gardens To Front And Rear With Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Perfectly Located Close to Newtownards Town Centre And Its Wide Range Of Amenities
Additional InformationLakeview Manor is located off the Belfast Road in Newtownards and is well located to be within walking distance of the town centre, its wide range of amenities, arterial routes and the Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve, well known for its beautiful walkway.
Newtownards is a popular market town with a great range of local restaurants, coffee shops, independent retailers and schools and is situated within 30 minutes of Belfast City Centre which can be easily accessed via the main arterial routes out of the town.
Lakeview Manor is known for its beautiful houses and this home is no exception. Finished to an extremely high standard throughout, the current owners have decorated each room to an individual and modern style and even the external areas have been landscaped to provide beautiful outside space with low maintenance upkeep.
Internally, on the ground floor there is a large kitchen with dining area and utility space and a good range of built in appliances, downstairs wc and living room with gas fireplace and lovely views.
The first floor has two double rooms, a family room with gas fire and a large family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure.
The second floor benefits from a large master bedroom with ensuite shower room, fully fitted dressing room, a further bedroom and a large landing with office space and storage.
There are many additional benefits to this home, such as underfloor heating to the ground and first floors, air filtration system and high grade insulation making it an efficiently run property. The front and rear gardens are beautifully landscaped and have private views with a woodland outlook at the back of the property.
At circa 2200 sq ft, this semi detached house will appeal to a variety of viewers, particularly couples, families and downsizers looking for a well cared for home in the right location. Early viewing is highly recommended for this stunning home as we expect great interest and don't expect it to be on the market for long.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Downstairs wc
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps, tiled splashback and feature light mirror, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and porcelain tiled floor.
- Living Room 18'0 x 18'0 (into bay) (5.49m x 5.49m ( into bay))
- Dual aspect views, gas fireplace with polished granite hearth, cast iron inset and oak surround and mantle and recessed spotlighting.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 17'1 x 14'1 (5.21m x 4.29m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for dining room table, built in dishwasher, built in Neff hob with stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in Indesit double oven, built in fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 7'2 x 6'3 (2.18m x 1.91m)
- Built in storage, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and porcelain tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Family Room 18'0 x 18'0 (into bay) (5.49m x 5.49m ( into bay))
- Solid oak flooring, dual aspect views, recessed spot lighting, inset gas fire with frame.
- Bedroom 2 14'0 x 8'1 (4.27m x 2.46m)
- Double room.
- Bedroom 3 14'0 x 8'1 (4.27m x 2.46m)
- Double room.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage, feature light mirror, wall mounted chrome radiator, corner bath with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed doors, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Office space, large storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 14'1 x 13'1 (not including robes) (4.29m x 3.99m ( not including robes))
- Double room, recessed spotlighting, built in slide robes, ensuite.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, mixer taps and feature light mirror, wall mounted chrome radiator, walk in shower cubicle with overhead waterfall shower, built in shower storage with lighting, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.46m)
- Double room.
- Bedroom 5 / Dressing Room 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.46m)
- Currently used as a dressing room - fully fitted with built in wardrobes and dressing table.
- Front: Landscaped area with artificial lawn, stoned area and paved driveway for multiple vehicles.
Rear: Raised decked area, paved seating area, pebble pathway with wooden steps to decked area, fully enclosed, outside tap, outside light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »