- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Double Bay Fronted Detached Residence
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Large Drawing Room with Bay Window and Fireplace
- Modern Parkes Fully Fitted Kitchen Opening to Dining Area and Through to Family Room with Bay Window
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Shower Room with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Front and Side Gardens Laid in Lawns with Flowerbeds and Array of Plants
- Enclosed Driveway Parking via Secured Electric Timber Gates
- Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Within Ten Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Centre
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationKincora Avenue is a well renowned and ever sought after tree-lined avenue conveniently located between the villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore. The avenue is within easy walking distance of many of Belfast's leading primary and grammar schools as well as a varied range of shops and restaurants. This location also offers ease of access for the city commuter through the main arterial routes and Belfast City Airport is only a ten minute drive away. No. 43 is an imposing elegant period residence dating back to the early 1900s.
The property is in beautiful condition and retains many of its period features that one would associate with properties of this era. The clever internal layout provides a combination ideally suited to young professionals or families, with two separate reception rooms and four large bedrooms. Additional benefits include 'Parkes' fully fitted kitchen, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
As a result we anticipate demand to be extremely high and can thoroughly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience so as to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC front door with glazed side light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak wooden floor, storage under stairs
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, built-in storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 5.84m (12' 3" x 19' 2")
Measurements at widest points into bay.
Dual aspect windows, low voltage spotlight, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth, mature outlook to front garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.82m (12' 7" x 9' 3")
Measurements into bay window with built-in seating area.
Oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlights, square archway through to kitchen/dining area.
- 4.98m x 4.06m (16' 4" x 13' 4")
Measurements at widest points.
Modern contemporary Parkes kitchen, range of high gloss high and low level units with Corian worktops, built-in Aga with 2-ring, single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps and waste disposal unit, corner pull-out larder cupboard, integrated dishwasher, Neff, low voltage spotlight, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, access to rear storage utility area with built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, cloaks area, uPVC double glazed access door to garden, fully tiled walls.
- Low voltage spotlight, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, feature stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.79m (13' 0" x 9' 2")
Measurements into bay window.
Oak wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.95m (11' 5" x 9' 8")
Measurements into bay window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.34m (9' 8" x 7' 8")
Extensive range of built-in wall to wall robes, oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 2.24m (12' 1" x 7' 4")
Oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlight.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, walk-in shower with chrome overhead shower unit and soakaway, tiled splashback with alcove display, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls with mirror recess and LED touch screen light, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Partly floored, with light.
- Mature gardens laid in lawns with flowerbeds and array of plants and shrubs, boundary hedging, brick paved driveway with off street parking for cars, water tap, secure parking through timber electric gates.
Travelling from Belmont village along the Belmont Road, in the direction of Campbell College, turn right into Earlswood Road. Continue down Earlswood Road and then left onto Kincora Avenue. Number 43 is located on the right hand side on the corner of Belmont Church Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »