43 John Street, Omagh BT78 1DN
Retail Unit For Sale
- EXCELLENT PART COMPLETE MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FPP FOR GROIUND FLOOR RETAIL & 2 BED APARTMENT (1ST & 2ND FLOOR)
- PRIME LOCATION WITHIN OMAGH TOWN CENTRE
- HIGH VOLUME OF PASSING VEHICULAR & PEDETRIAN TRAFFIC
- CONTACT O'KANE BROS LTD FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Omagh is the county town of Tyrone, serving as the primary administrative centre. It is situated c. 68 miles West of Belfast, c. 34 miles South of Derry~Londonderry and c. 19 miles South of Strabane.
The Town is host to a variety of amenities including a range of shops, bars, restaurants, Schools and Churches.
The property is well located on JohnStreet in Omagh town centre. The property benefits from high levels of vehicular and pedestrian footfall generating obvious potential for high levels of passing trade. The property is convenient to town centre car parks.
The property is current part developed with a new roof and front elevation. Internally the property has been stripped back and requires extensive work. Full Planning Permission has been approved for a ground floor retail unit and 2 no. bedroom apartment extending over 1st and 2nd floors. On completion of works the property would offer an ideal investment opportunity.
Price are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Strictly accompanied viewing with the Selling Agents.
O’Kane Bros Ltd, Omagh
Contact: Peter O’Kane
Tel: 028 8224 7575
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »