- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb detached property with a picturesque rural location
- Beautiful site & surrounding south facing gardens of approximately one acre
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a first floor minstrel gallery
- Attractive lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Dining room open plan to the lounge and patio doors to the garden
- Modern kitchen with gloss units, integrated appliances, granite worktops & a breakfast bar
- Cosy snug providing additional living space
- Two spacious first floor bedrooms – both with en-suites
- Three ground floor bedrooms – one with an en-suite
- Family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Spacious landing that provides space for a library area
- Oil heating, pressurised water system and double glazed throughout
- Detached garage with light, power and twin doors
- Spacious driveway providing parking for numerous cars
- Surrounding front, side and rear gardens laid in lawn
- Large south facing patio with a built-in barbecue area
- Stunning rolling countryside views from all aspects
- Convenient location with a great range of amenities within a short drive
- Within a 35 minute commute of Belfast City Centre
This is a superb family residence offering everything a family could possibly wish for – five bedrooms, three reception rooms and the children will be delighted when they see the size of the surrounding gardens. Should you require more reception space and less bedrooms this property can be utilised to suits your requirements. Every room in this property is beautifully decorated and well-presented resulting in an exquisite family home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of even the most discerning purchaser.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, an attractive lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a dining room with patio doors to the garden and open plan to the lounge, a cosy snug, a modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, granite worktops and a breakfast bar, three spacious bedrooms – one with an en-suite and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower. Upstairs is a minstrel gallery landing that provides space for a library area and two large bedrooms which both have en-suite shower rooms.
The property sits on a stunning and mature site of approximately once acre with a south facing aspect. There is a spacious driveway that provides parking for cars and is suited for anyone with a boat or a caravan. The large detached double garage benefits from light, power and twin doors. The gardens to the front, side and rear are laid in lawn and are complimented by an array of trees, plants and shrubs. There is a large south facing patio area with a built-in barbeque that is sure to get plenty of use.
Saintfield, Killinchy, Ballygowan, Crossgar and Downpatrick are all within a short drive as well as a good choice of leading primary and secondary schools. Many marinas, golf courses, equestrian facilities and restaurants including Balloo House are nearby ensuring a pleasurable lifestyle. Belfast is also within practical commuting distance so you can have a job in the city and a house in the country!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
Entrance Hall 13'11" x 12'11"
Lounge 20'1" x 14"
Dining Room 14'3" x 9'11"
Snug 11'2" x 10'1"
Kitchen/Diner 23' x 9'11"
Bedroom 1 24'4" x 12'9"
En-suite 9'11" x 8'9"
Bedroom 2 20' x 13'2"
En-suite 10 x 8'9"
Bedroom 3 14' x 11'3"
En-suite 9'11" x 5'11"
Bedroom 4 12'4" x 10'1"
Bedroom 5/Study 10'4" x 10'
Bathroom 14'2" x 9'10"
Double Garage 23'7" x 16'3"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »