- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Location Close To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Wood Burner Stove And PVC Double Glazed Double Doors To Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Separate Dining Room With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Two With Built In Storage)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid in Paving With External Store
A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Location Close To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed side panels. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs.
- 4.46m x 3.32m (14' 8" x 10' 11")
Wood burning stove on slate tiled hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB:
- 3.25m x 2.13m (10' 8" x 7' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect gloss round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 2.96m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.15m x 2.65m (13' 7" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.19m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
Measurements to include built in storage and hotpress. Coving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.09m x 2.87m (10' 2" x 9' 5")
Measurements to include built in storage. Coving.
- White suite. Panelled shower bath with Aqualisa electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Floored. Light. Slingsby style ladder.
- Enclosed and private rear garden laid in paving. PVC oil storage tank. Outside light. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Enclosed garden to front laid in lawn with shrubbury. Gravel set area. Path to entrance door.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.72m x 4.37m (25' 4" x 14' 4")
Electric roller door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- EXTERNAL STORE:
- 3.04m x 1.19m (9' 12" x 3' 11")
Oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn onto Ballycreen Drive. Turn left onto Hertford Crescent then at the end of the road turn left. Follow the road round to the right and number 43 is straight ahead.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »