- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Bay Fronted Mid Terrace Home
- Lounge with Feature Cast Iron Fireplace and Wood Flooring
- Living Room with Tiled Floor and Feature Floor to Ceiling Brick Fireplace
- Dining Area with Exposed Brick Wall
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite and Free Standing Roll Top Bath
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Convenient to an Array of Amenities on Ormeau Road Including Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
- Close to Leading Schools
- Within Walking Distance of Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis traditional mid terrace property is located in an ideal location, just off the ever popular Ormeau Road.
The property is beautifully presented by the current owners and offers well proportioned accommodation which combines a warm and homely atmosphere with many original features, including original cornicing and exquisite exposed brick walls. The internal accommodation centres around the living room which is open plan to the dining area and kitchen.
The Ormeau Road creates a strong sense of community with a vast array of amenities including Ormeau Park, coffee shops, restaurants and pubs along with a range of leading schools and transport facilities.
This fine property offers exceptional value for money.
- Front door with glazed inset and fan light to
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glazed door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail
- 4.57m x 3.58m (15' 0" x 11' 9")
Sanded and varnished floor boards, cornice ceiling, centre rose, picture rail, attractive cast iron fireplace, bay window
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.23m (12' 3" x 10' 7")
Tiled floor, feature floor to ceiling brick fireplace with raised hearth and glass fronted solid fuel burning stove, feature built in wooden book shelves, understairs storage
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 1.98m (12' 2" x 6' 6")
Feature exposed brick wall, tiled floor, 2 velux windows, low voltage spots, uPVC double glazed door to rear
- 5.79m x 2.51m (19' 0" x 8' 3")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces with tiled splash back, space for cooker range, extractor fan, space for American fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, low voltage spots, tiled floor, larder/storage cupboard
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.58m (16' 3" x 11' 9")
(at widest points to include ensuite) Picture rail
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.57m (10' 9" x 8' 5")
Built in storage, cornice ceiling
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, exposed brick wall
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.93m x 3.66m (16' 2" x 12' 0")
Sanded and varnished floor boards
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
- Front garden. Enclosed rear yard
Coming out of Belfast on Ormeau Road, turn right on to Haypark Avenue
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »