This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi Detached Property
- Small Popular Development Within Picturesque Coastal Town of Ballywalter
- Well Presented Throughout
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen to Dining/Family Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Pressurised Water System
- Solid Walnut Floor Throughout the Ground Floor
- Easily Maintained Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway with Parking for Up to Three Cars, Leading to Additional Parking Area
- Fully Enclosed Good Sized Rear Garden in Lawns
- Many Amenities Close By
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchaser Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Couples, The Retired and Holiday Home Market
- Coming to the Market at a Realistic Price
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationHere is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive semi detached property located in a small popular development in the picturesque coastal town of Ballywalter. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation comprises living room with attractive fireplace and open plan kitchen to dining/family area on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. There is an easily maintained front garden in lawns, driveway in loose stones with parking for up to three cars leading to additional parking area and good sized fully enclosed rear garden in lawns. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, downstairs WC and pressurised water system.
This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers but, ideally, first time buyers, young professionals, investors and the holiday home market. This is a sector of the market which is moving extremely well. Combined with the realistic price we don't expect it to be on the market for long. There are many local amenities close by including shops and the beach. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed insets, solid wooden double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Walnut floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, walnut wooden floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.87m (13' 0" x 9' 5")
at widest points
Walnut wooden floor, attractive fireplace surround with electric fire inset.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/FAMILY AREA;
- 4.98m x 3.96m (16' 4" x 13' 0")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback above, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, walnut wooden floor, hardwood double glazed rear door to outside, dining/family area with solid walnut wooden floor, sliding double glazed patio doors to outside.
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress with pressurised water system.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 2.74m (13' 6" x 9' 0")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.72m (12' 11" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 2.03m (7' 2" x 6' 8")
plus door recess
- Three piece white suite comprising: corner panelled bath with mixer tap, Aquatherm shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawns, driveway in loose stones with parking for three cars leading to additional parking area, good sized fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with paved patio barbecue area, oil fired boiler in boiler house, uPVC oil tank, outside tap.
Heading into Ballywalter from Millisle turn right onto Stump Road. Take the second on your right into Hawthorn Rise.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »