- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Within a short walk to the city centre
- Double glazed windows
- Natural gas central heating
- Potential to be modernised to a lovely family home
- Fitted carpets included in the saleBER: E2 BER No.113441471 Energy Performance Indicator:361.29 kWh/mï¿½/yr
Additional InformationDesirable 3 bedroom end of terrace townhouse c. 80 sq.m conveniently located in the city centre within a short walk of the main shopping area. The accommodation is laid out on two floors and consists of entrance hall, sittingroom, family room, kitchen and shower room on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms on the first floor. Nearby amenities include Our Lady of Mercy and Mount Sion Schools, The Hypercentre, Aldi, Homesavers, St Dominics Credit Union and The Forum Entertainment venue.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Sittingroom (4.60m x 2.60m )
- Family Room (3.02m x 2.20m )
- Kitchen (3.30m x 1.60m )
- Shower room ( )
- FIRST FLOOR ( )
- Bedroom 1 (4.10m x 2.50m )
- Bedroom 2 (2.50m x 2.50m )
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.10m )
BER No.: 113441471
Energy Performance Indicator: 361.29 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 43 Grattan TerraceVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »