- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional first floor apartment within walking distance of both Ballyholme Village and Ballyholme Bay
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Living room with double height ceiling and gas fire
- Kitchen, dining area with fitted kitchen and range of integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms over two floors, master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite and additional shower room
- One allocated parking space and visitor parking
- Gas fired central heating/double glazed windows
- Option for Airbnb (subject to necessary approvals) with its proximity to the stunning Ballyholme coastline
- Convenient setting close to shops, restaurants and transport networks
Additional InformationLocated on the corner of Groomsport Road and Godfrey Avenue within walking distance of the shops at Ballyholme Village and the beach at Ballyholme Bay, this luxury first floor apartment is located in a most convenient and practical setting.
Completed to the highest standard throughout, the property offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising living room, kitchen/dining with fitted kitchen and range of integrated appliances and three bedrooms over two floors with ensuite to master bedroom, bathroom with contemporary white suite and additional shower room. The property also benefits from car parking for one car and visitor parking, gas heating and double glazed windows and is also an option for Airbnb (subject to necssary approvals) with it proximity to the stunning coastline.
The exceptional property will suit a wide spectrum of potential purchasers and we highly recommend an inspection to appreciate its surroundings and internal accommodation.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door. Ceramic tiled floor. Stairs to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.11m x 1.7m (16' 9" x 5' 7")
Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.66m (16' 3" x 12' 0")
Gas fire with sandstone surround and hearth, double doors to balcony.
- 3.51m x 3.28m (11' 6" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 drainer stainless steel Franke sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, Zanussi oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, stainless steel extractor hood, Ferroli gas fired boiler.
- 3.1m x 2.36m (10' 2" x 7' 9")
White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap, wall hung sink unit, mixer tap, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, Hotpress with slatted shelves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.4m (12' 11" x 11' 2")
Range of built in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, wall hung sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 3.1m (15' 4" x 10' 2")
Velux window. Large walk in storage cupboard in the eaves.
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:
- 4.22m x 3.23m (13' 10" x 10' 7")
Range of solid oak built in adjustable bookcases. Mezzanine balcony. Twin velux windows.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low flush WC, wall hung sink unit, mixer tap, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
Travelling out of Bangor on the Donaghadee Road, turn left into Groomsport Road and the second left onto Godfrey Avenue. The property is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »