- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms - Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient To Local Primary & Post Primary Schools, Public Transport Links & Parks
- Close To Belfast City Airport, Belfast City Centre & Holywood Exchange
Additional InformationThis attractive detached property is found within a popular development which is within easy reach of Belfast City Centre, Belfast City Airport, and Holywood Exchange.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom with WC, family room, living room, fitted kitchen with dining area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms - main bedroom with ensuite shower room, and a main bathroom in contemporary white suite. Outside, there is ample off street parking to the side and an enclosed rear garden with paved patio and garden in lawn.
Close to shops, schools, public transport links, Ballyhackamore, Belmont as well as local parks and recreational amenities, this home will suit a wide range of buyers seeking a home within East Belfast.
- Composite front door with double glazed inset and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.74m (10' 2" x 9' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 3.2m (18' 3" x 10' 6")
Fireplace with wooden surround and gas inset fire and tiled hearth. Laminate wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.93m x 2.87m (16' 2" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring gas hob with under oven. Glazed display cabinets. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space.
- Contemporary white suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' shower. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.92m (10' 4" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.92m (10' 4" x 9' 7")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front garden in lawn. Side driveway with loose pebbles and shrub beds. Rear paved patio leading to garden in lawn, bordered by timber fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »